Engage children and their families in your classroom, camps, holiday events or services with original short plays. Great for intergenerational groups – these plays can be used over Zoom or in person. The plays are full of humor, questions to ponder and creative fun!
Each play comes with a set induction, discussion questions and extending activity ideas to create a full educational experience. When you order, you will received a PDF of the plays within 24 orders.
The 18 Plays include:
- Who Will Come for Shabbat Dinner? (grades preK-2)
- A SWEET New Year (grades preK-2)
- A Hanukkah Party for Everyone! (grades preK-2)
- Who Will Say The Four Questions? (grades preK-2)
- Rabbi Randy and the Rosh HaShanah Raptorsaurus (grades 3-6)
- The Whale’s Tale: A Yom Kippur Play (grades 3-7)
- The 4 Species Shake It Up (grades K-6)
- All Over Again: A Simchat Torah Story (grades K-6)
- Leor Who Kindled Light(grades 3-7)
- Honi Plants A Tree(grades 3-6)
- The Courage of Esther (grades 3-7)
- The Seder Plate Speaks (grades 2-6)
- The Brave Women of Exodus(grades 3-7)
- A Seder Play in Seven Scenes (intergenerational)
- The Daughters of Zelophehad Speak Out(grades 3-7)
- Orpah and Ruth: Friends and Choices(grades 3-7)
- Speaking for Justice~Rabbi Joachim Prinz (grades 7-12)
- A Heroine to Remember: Dona Gracia Nasi (grades 5-12)
One thought on “18 Plays for Jewish Kids!”
Excited for more of your wonderful plays.