I love speaking for conferences, book groups and events – at universities, synagogues and churches, conferences, retreat centers, and right in your home! I’m available to speak on a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- The Little Gate Crasher : A Story of Resilience, Love & Chutzpah
- Standing With Families Who Have A Child With A Disability: Why It’s Essential for Building Inclusive Communities
- Autism & Parenting: A Mindfulness Approach
- Resilience in the face of illness
- Creative Writing As A Spiritual Process
- Awakening Your Creativity
Let’s talk about what would make a meaningful event for your community! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
“Ms. Kaplan-Mayer is a thoughtful and engaging orator and storyteller. Not only did she captivate our audience, but her presentation helped our congregation focus on the values and teachings that we are seeking to develop as a community.” —Rabbi Shoshanah Tornberg, Old York Road Temple-Beth Am, Abington
Are you a member of a book group? The Little Gate Crasher is the perfect way to get a great conversation started in your group! Click here to download a book group discussion guide. I can Skype in to lead a discussion at no cost to you!
“Gabby’s presentation about her beloved uncle was entertaining, interactive, and loads of fun. She was personable and her love and passion came through in abundance!”
Sabrina Spector, Cultural Director, Katz JCC, Cherry Hill